Re: ssn "not machine readable"

Hi Sefki,

On 05/19/16 14:02, s.kolozali@surrey.ac.uk wrote:
> Krzysztof: The reason I kindly inquired to have domain and range
> features on properties is the same reason: to prevent people from
> providing ill-defined linked data. [...]

if you want to check whether some data adheres to given constraints,
the OWL semantics may not be what you are looking for (search for
"OWL integrity constraints").

You might want to have a look at SHACL [1], the Shapes Constraint
Language, which can be  actually used to tell whether a given RDF
graph adheres to specified restrictions.

Cheers,
Andreas.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/