Re: How to proceed with work on the spatial ontology task?

Frans I think it is up to you and Josh to suggest a way forward, I would
suggest you focus on a very strict scope of documenting an  ontology based
on that used by GeoSPARQL, perhaps just start with a shared document/wiki
for comment ?

Ed

--

*Ed Parsons *FRGS