RE: [sdw] ssn meeting this week agenda

Thanks Scott ! I will record your regrets. Can you please remind me what we decided the OGC publication is called? It is a (very)  early draft for consultation  but is intended to become a standard eventually --  I recall you thought the minimal review/voting process was appropriate at this time.

--Kerry

From: Scott Simmons [mailto:ssimmons@opengeospatial.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2016 3:08 AM
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [sdw] ssn meeting this week agenda

Sorry, Kerry - I am in some closed-door meetings this week and will not be able to attend.

Best Regards,
Scott

On May 16, 2016, at 7:12 AM, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au<mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>> wrote:

Dear spatial-data-on-the-web,

The meeting focused on the ssn deliverable this week will be held, as usual, at 17 May 2016 21:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160517T21&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call> (click for your local time).

The meeting will discuss late modifications to the Editor's draft http://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/ to be ready for a vote for FPWD at the plenary meeting next week. Please review the Editor's draft prior to the meeting. In particular the meeting will address,

  1.  Documentation section 4
  2.  URL for SSN & SSN-DUL
  3.  Modularisation section 3
  4.  Work Plan section 5
  5.  Any other burning and essential FPWD issue

Further details and dialin instructions here https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20160517.

Don’t forget to use the same nickname for the webex login and the irc login, and type “present + yourname” on the IRC when you join.
--Kerry