Re: [SDWWG] SDW Plenary Next Meeting

Thanks, Ed.

Unfortunately, I may not be able to join the meeting - need to leave
around 13:30 UTC to take a flight.

I see that the agenda includes an item about the INSPIRE 2016
conference. Please let me know if you would like to have any input from
my side.

About the OGC TC meeting in Dublin, there's a plan for a specific
session on "DCAT / Geospatial Metadata" (June, 22nd, 13:00-17:00) that
may be relevant to the group. Linda and Phil are also involved:

http://www.opengeospatial.org/events/1606tcagenda

Cheers,

Andrea

--