RE: Wiki pages relating to SSN

Since the "tasks" were discussed and agreed and documented on the wiki  it has become very apparent to me that the  "modularisation"  task as it was conceived  is by no means straightforward and includes, for some people, the notion of a significant re-write, with a great many opinions about what that might be. Therefore I created a new page around this topic specifically, as you know, immediately after the last meeting, to invite the various modularisation/rewrite proposals to be developed and shared. There is indeed a little bit of legacy  on the "Tasks" and other pages that probably should be moved over  (although they are actually partly cross-referenced-look again.).

Feel free to tidy as you see fit, but please do not remove the "tasks" as agreed earlier.

--Kerry
From: Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 May 2016 9:21 AM
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Wiki pages relating to SSN

I see there is another page for SSN re-write suggestions:

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/SSN_Tasks
which sits alongside

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/SSN_Wish_List https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Proposals_for_rewriting_SSN

I see no cross-references embedded in the pages.
Is there a relationship between them?
I'm concerned that the plans are somewhat fragmented so it is difficult to keep track.

Simon