Re: Absence of key scientific spatial data formats within common formats to implementation of Best Practices [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hello all,

This is worth discussing in the context of the intended audience for the BP
document, my personal view is that those formats you list are of interest
to a predominantly  small (in relative terms) scientific audience ?

Ed

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google

Google Voice +44 (0)20 7881 4501