From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 1:02 PM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Cc: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Subject: [ssn] ssn sub-group regular meeting times are set

SDW,
Following the doodle poll,

-          Tuesday  8pm UTC ( Wed 7-8am Canberra)  is most popular (although 2 editors have said ifneedbe)

-          Thurs 8pm UTC   ( Fri 7-8am Canberra)  comes second but 2 editors have said they cannot attend then.

So the first of these  seems to be the best option.

That is, in your local time zone
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SSN+meetings+of+SDW&iso=20160308T20&p1=%3A&ah=1
(you can get an ics file from there)

That would make the first meeting next week on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Then alternate weeks from thereon (the intervening weeks will be main group meetings at the regular time).

@Phila, can u pls set up the webex for us? It might be smart to set it up for weekly so that we can do the in-between weeks as well when we need to.

Thanks,
Kerry