Re: SDW BP narrative location (and ISSUE 38)

Hi Rob,

I’m not sure I understand your use of “Dimension” here but look forward to hearing more. In the meantime, I’ve based the nhdhyf ontology on the sdwgeo spatial ontology and am busy translating NHDPlus into it, so we’ll see how well that works. The gap has always been tool availability, particularly for visualization, so that’s next to address.

Cheers,

Josh