Re: The spatial ontology on WebProtégé

Josh,

Which refactoring tools that are needed are missing? Perhaps we can just
copy the main definitions (Geometry, Feature and SpatialObject) and see if
it is possible to extend those while maintaining backward compatibility? I
think it would be helpful if it is clear how the new work fits on the
existing ontology.

Next to that, would it be a good idea to have a list of requirements for
the updated ontology? We already have broadly expressed wishes, but perhaps
more sharply defined and testable requirements would be helpful. We could
put them on a separate wiki page and hopefully tick them off as work
progresses.

Regards,
Frans