Re: SDW BP narrative location (and ISSUE 38)

It isn’t necessarily a problem that “something” is a feature and also something else (a data tuple, an issue, etc.). The dissonance is when there is real world and/or property overlap between two features. Integration then needs to be guided by some expression of the actual overlap and consideration of whether the two features in question actually share the same metalevel (e.g. pile of material versus conjunction of hopes and dreams).

Josh