Re: Best Practices Narrative (version 2)

Sure, will do

There is some explanation here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_aperture_radar

but yes, it is one of the instrument types on many earth observation
satellites.  One of it's strong features is that it can 'see' through
clouds (to some extent anyway)