Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

> Yes – fair enough – I certainly respect that.
>
> (Though not sure if it is a clincher, yet.)

I am working on it. To give you a preview, we cannot state that classes
are disjoint nor that their *interpretations* are /proper/ subsets.
This means that in this particular case we have not really said
anything. More later. I am not against subclasses in Core in general,
just trying to figure out what we need and what we can move into another
module.

Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu