Re: BP restructuring: Metadata section

I dont think that "on-the-web" needs to make a statement about capture at
all - more about whether ISO19115 should be available for consumption. I
agree it should be - because federation using it is probably a BP.  To my
mind BP is actually the pattern that the same content is available in
existing standards as well as available using other formats for different
purposes - and I would include each of simplified mass-market consumption
cases, Linked Data navigation and semantic web reasoning oriented views as
different, but available as BP, that can and should co-exist.

Rob