Re: Updated SOSA core RE: SOSA core - procedures vs devices

I made some cosmetic changes and pushed them to github. I am going to
make another series of changes that are a bit bigger and thus will leave
them in https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/kjanowicz-ssn/ssn/rdf/sosa.ttl
for now until we agree on them. Most of this is from our last discussion
about procedures and platforms.

Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu