Re: QB Data Cube Dicing. Was: Coverage subgroup update

Kerry - where is the best place to look for the metadata part of your
experiment - in particular examples of qb:ComponentSpecification, including
spatial or temporal dimension descriptions?

Specifically I'm looking for an example where the relationships between a
subsets can be understood in the context of the dimensions of the dataset
they come from.

e.g. a Dataset has dimensionX whose range is time, in calendar years,  and
a subset is a slice for a given year, or has a dimensionX.1 whose range is
a set of years, and X.1 is somehow defined in terms of X.

 but I'll settle for descriptions of temporal and spatial dimensions if you
have them :-)

Rob