Re: Licences, Ts&Cs, Permissions and Obligations

Hi Phil

In particular my concern is that we tend to apply a licence to an entire
dataset, but other licences may apply to individual elements of that
dataset. I do think that having a mechanism that allows a finer grained
"understanding of the environment" to be shared is probably useful. Some
sort of relatedLicence node that allows you to ref, describe and specify
the element it refers to.   Anyway - I'm kind of out of my specific
interest area or remit here, so just flagging it as a thought and will keep
my nose out of it.

Rob