Re: My comments on the BP

Hi Andrea-

> we could at least add a description of what we mean with SpatialThing the
first time it is used, as done for "feature".

Given our vote to release the BP doc for FPWD as it was last night, I
missed the chance to process your request.

However, looking at the BP doc, I note that every time the term
"SpatialThing" is used, it's linked to the definition in the Glossary [1]
that comes straight from the Geo vocabulary [2] where it is defined.

I agree that for the next WD release, we need to work on better defining
the terminology we use ...

Jeremy

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#dfn-spatialthing
[2]: https://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/