Re: SDW meeting this week

Hi- I'm working through all the comments received so far ... many thanks.
Still to do are those from Rachael and Lars. That's a job for tomorrow.

FWIW, where comments raise discussion points I am raising ISSUES in GitHub
so that we can document the discussion and close them once we're
collectively happy. As editors we need to capture the consensus of the WG

BR,  Jeremy