Re: suggested edits to bp doc

Hi-

Comments applied to document (see commit [1]) and merged (see PR [2]).
Again, where you've asked open ended questions, I have raised new ISSUES in
GitHub ... so in response to your points we now have 6 new issues: 190
<https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/190>, 191
<https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/191>, 193
<https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/193>, 194
<https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/194>, 195