Re: suggested edits to bp doc

Hi Kerry. I've processed your comments (many thanks!) and incorporated them
into the BP. Where you didn't provide specific text, I've raised an issue
for the WG to consider.

See the commit [1] and Pull Request [2] (which has now been merged into the
main branch).

Jeremy

[1]:
https://github.com/6a6d74/sdw/commit/f9f781a405738c0a52ff3e423e2fb89d6d548cf8