RE: Time slot for coverage sub-group phone calls ++more people to help

I *can* do any of these. Thankyou Bill for kicking this off.

Today I can confirm  the successful engagement of a talented group of 5 senior students from my university who will be able to build and experiment around  the coverage deliverable over the year ahead, starting today. I hope that they can also join in some of the meetings. Also,  in this university project we will be working very closely with Matt Purss who is co-chair of the OGC  Discrete Global Grid System SWG. http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/dggsswg

Kerry

From: Jitao Yang [mailto:jitao.yang@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 28 February 2016 3:21 PM
To: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org; Jon Blower <j.d.blower@reading.ac.uk>; koubarak@di.uoa.gr
Subject: Re: Time slot for coverage sub-group phone calls

Hi Bill,

I am available for 2).

Best wishes,
Jitao

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com<mailto:bill@swirrl.com>> wrote:
Hi all

As discussed at the meeting last night, we want to find a time for regular calls on the coverage work strand.  The first one will be w/c 7 March and the calls will be every other week.

The people who expressed an interest last night (apart from me) were:
Scott
Jeremy
Ed
Chris
Robin
Kerry
Raul

Jon Blower wasn't on the call but I hope he would like to take part! so have cc'd him separately on this mail.

I've also cc'd Manolis Koubarakis and Jitao Yang who I understand are my co-editors of the coverage deliverable.

Since the BP group looks like it is voting in favour of Wednesday 1500 UTC, I'd like to propose these two options:

1) Wednesday at 2000UTC (same as plenary calls but on intermediate weeks).
2) Thursday at 0800UTC (early morning in Europe, afternoon China, early evening in Australia, middle of the night in US - Robin and Scott, I'm not sure of your home time zones!)
3) Tuesday at 2000UTC

Please cast your votes

Thanks

Bill