Re: SDW meeting this week

also my apologies; I won't be able to join this week.

Best, Payam

________________________________
From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Sent: 24 February 2016 16:27
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SDW meeting this week

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the call today.

On 02/24/2016 04:30 AM, Heaven, Rachel E. wrote:

Hi Kerry

I've entered my recurring regrets on the wiki

If any parallel sessions end up with meetings that are not on a Wednesday then I should be able to join in. I do have time allocated for work on this group, and although all the deliverables are of interest I can probably contribute more usefully to best practices and coverages (very little to SSN at any rate!).

Best wishes,

Rachel