Fwd: Fwd: Geospatial Sensor Web Conference - remote participation

Dear Group,

Tuesday and Wednesday there is a very interesting conference on Sensor
Web that is certainly relevant for the redesign of the SSO. Conference
is broadcasted using GoToMeeting, please find information below

Best regards,
Ing