From: Bill Roberts [mailto:bill@swirrl.com]
Sent: Thursday, 25 August 2016 5:02 PM
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: coverages discussion at Lisbon F2F

Hi Kerry

We talked about the TPAC schedule in the coverages call yesterday.  The following things came up:

- several of the regular contributors will not be able to participate at all, including Duo, Rob, Chris, Scott and Maik
- Jon aims to join remotely for the coverages discussion but is scheduled to present (also remotely) to the OGC conference around 3.30 Lisbon time on the Monday afternoon
- Sam should be available to join remotely, if the time is not too bad a fit to Canberra.

So, my conclusion is that we won't get too much discussion of technical detail done at the meeting, but should still use it as a focus for pulling documents together and reviewing them. It would be valuable to have a session where we can get feedback on drafts and input on direction setting from you, Ed and the rest of the group.

Therefore, can I request a 2 hour 'plenary' slot on coverages, preferably on Tuesday morning?  (In addition we'll take opportunities for hands-on work or less formal discussions during other parts of the meeting - for example I've not been involved in the SSN work, so might join only parts of that).

Thanks

Bill