Re: Clarification required: BP5 "describing properties that change over time" [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thanks Bruce. Good points ... I was thinking in terms of the simplest
situation and there are, of course, these other cases you've reminded me
of.

The question remains for wider discussion: should we add timeseries
coverage as a "possible implementation" for BP 5?

Thanks.