Re: CRS "Gotchas"

Hi Andrea,

Yes, I think there is some relationship there, although I didn’t go into the specifics of CRSs for specific regions.

Cheers,Jon

On 03/08/2016 17:52, "Andrea Perego" <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu> wrote:

    Thanks for this, Jon.

    I wonder whether your point (3) also relates to the analogy CRS -
    locales discussed on the mailing list [1].

    Cheers,

    Andrea

    ----
    [1]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Jul/0165.html