Re: Request for input to the BP doc: an introduction to CRSs and related concepts

Turns out you can't do it in a paragraph, here is my first attempt...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EO70CvPJWg_dWcmgrzElUQMe6IK5OTry5S291ALQoKo/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to comment, however I will not react to your valuable
contributions until I return from my holidays in two weeks time.

Ed