Re: [linking-data] How can I describe links in my format of choice?

What are the "formats of choice"? Here's a starter for 10:

* RDF (& concrete encodings: TTL, JSON-LD etc.)
* (plain-old) JSON ... and variants such as GeoJSON
* XML ... and variants such as GML, KML
* HTML ... using structured mark-up (RDFa, microdata or embedded JSON-LD)

... other options:
* CSV (building on the CSV on the Web now at CR [1]
* ...

Given that the concept of "spatial data on the web" is predicated on the
idea of linking data together, it is essential that we cover as much of the
community publishing spatial content as possible- we want their data to be
"on the web" (e.g. linked to other stuff - not "using the web as a
glorified USB-stick" to quote @phila). We want people creating spatial data
to continue to use their existing tool chains in so far as is possible-
else they will take one look at this BP and go elsewhere thinking that it
is not relevant to them. Over time, they may see they value in adopting
more sophisticated formats because they enable more value to be accrued
from their content.

[1]: Tabular Data Model [http://www.w3.org/TR/tabular-data-model/], Tabular
Metadata [http://www.w3.org/TR/tabular-metadata/], CSV2RDF [
http://www.w3.org/TR/csv2rdf/] and CSV2JSON [http://www.w3.org/TR/csv2json/]