Re: Quality metadata

I would not leave out of the scope requirements on quality metadata that
affect to measurements, if we consider to have a deliverable about the
Semantic Sensor Network ontology. The same may apply to data provenance,
which does not always imply spatial aspects but is very relevant for the
group. This is just my opinion.

Cheers,
Alejandro