Re: [sdwwg] for those not in the meeting today

Hi Andrea,

It was more a demonstration of a web site <
http://lod.geodan.nl/basisreg/bag/> than a presentation, so there are no
slides to share. In future any presentation slides should be put uploaded
to the wiki.

Perhaps next time we could try recording the screen share in webex ?

Ed

Ed Parsons
Geospatial Technologist, Google

Mobile: +44 (0)7
​825 382263

www.edparsons.com   @edparsons <http://www.twitter.com/edparsons>

"It's better to be a pirate than to join the Navy."