Re: ssn requirements usecase, and what this means for "principles"

It may be worth adding a reference also to the notion of "application
profile" in Dublin Core:

http://dublincore.org/usage/documents/profile-guidelines/

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.