From: Andrea Perego [mailto:andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu]
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2015 5:03 PM
To: SDW WG
Subject: Working list of BP requirements identified during the SDW WG f2f

Dear all,

I've extracted from the minutes of the BP deliverable group a preliminary list of requirements, concerning the discussed use cases (1-24).

You can find it on the wiki:

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/BP_Requirements

Please have a look, and modify / extend it as you see fit.

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.