Re: What is an implementation of an ontology?

Hi,

On 2015-03-12 10:48, Phil Archer wrote:
> Simon asked me what the WG has to do to get an ontology through the
> W3C process, specifically, what counts as an implementation.

OWL Time includes relations (Topological Temporal Relations) that can
be computed.  For example: is a time point within a time duration?

Last time I looked I could not find a system that would compute
such relations, but there might be implementations available now.

The OWL Time ontology might even be useful without a system computing
these relations.

Cheers,
Andreas.