Re: Time-series spatial data [was: Re: TCGA / Microscopy Imaging Use Case] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Erich,

The GeoSPARQL vocabulary allows for different spatial reference systems,
so you can represent spatial geometries on a Cartesian coordinate system
with ogc:WKTLiteral or ogc:GMLLiteral. In addition, Oracle has supported
Cartesian spatial indexing for the RDF Semantic Graph product since
2011, so there's a few triple store vendors that can support this.

Cheers,
Matt