Re: Best Practice for encoding spatial coverage

> I thought we were quite clear on the call that we should support both
> consumer and producer communities, and if anything because of the past
> implicit bias towards data producers as developers of SDI's we should focus
> more on the consumer / developer community.

Hi Ed,

It is good to have that made extra clear. I was thinking about Phil's
recounting of the approach of the Data on the Web Best Practices Working
Group <http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Main_Page>. Those best practices
will be addressed primarily at data suppliers. So in that respect our best
practices will be different.

Greetings,
Frans

--