Re: Geospatial-semantic Exploration on the Move [via Geospatial Semantic Web Community Group]

This issue of personal geographic context has been considered in some detail for augmented reality content discovery (http://ar-discovery.wikia.com/wiki/AR_Discovery_Wiki). AR is even more sensitive to content overload than maps.

Josh

Joshua Lieberman, Ph.D.
Interoperability Engineering Without Barriers
jlieberman*at*tumblingwalls*dot*com
+1 (617) 431-6431