Re: The 'valid time' requirement

Ok, it makes sense. I will remove this requirement for the Time
deliverable.

However, I think it makes sense to raise an issue to be discussed as a
group dealing with spatial data on the Web, e.g. to state that a subset of
sensor time series is not valid (due to an error detected in the sensor),
that a satellite image is valid for a specific period of time, or to
describe the validity in administrative boundaries.

Cheers,
Alejandro

--
Alejandro Llaves