Re: Should we pay more attention to SVG?

> Besides that, SVG is already developed. We don't need not help further
development [...]

Please be aware that work on SVG is on-going; a Working Group is currently
in operation until Oct 2016 ... see the charter [1].

_Should_ we wish to refer to SVG, then TPAC would provide a good
opportunity to engage with that team in order to understand how best we can
'partition' our respective concerns.

BR, Jeremy

[1]:http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/2014/new-charter