Re: [Minutes] 2015-01-22

Hello Raphaël,

Time is set at 20:00 UTC, there is a doodle running to choose the day at
http://doodle.com/fsre75mgzrb3c6h8

The first F2F is indeed on March 11th at the OGC TC in Barcelona.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/1503tc

Ed

--

Ed Parsons <http:////plus.google.com/110553637244873297610?prsrc=3>
Geospatial Technologist, Google Research

Mobile: +44 (0)7
​825 382263

Personal blog www.edparsons.com/blog/

"It's better to be a pirate than to join the Navy."