Re: Meeting Announcement for SDWWG: 18 February 2015 20:00 GMT

Hi, Kerry.

About agenda item #2: I would be happy to present the ISA Core
Location (LOCN) vocabulary. I will coordinate this with Frans - we are
co-chairing the LOCADD CG [1], who is responsible for the LOCN voc.

Meet you tomorrow

Andrea

----
[1]https://www.w3.org/community/locadd/

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.