Ready for formal publication (was Re: [Fwd: Re: Addition of copyright notice to the UCR doc])

Done.

Meaning that:
- http://w3c.github.io/sdw/publishing-snapshots/2015-12-17-UseCases/
- http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/NOTE-sdw-ucr-20151217/

Are identical. The examples and the extra copyright notice that were not
included in the PDF in OGC's pending folder are, again, absent.

Therefore the only change between the original PDF and the final version
of this doc is the addition of the change history, diff, and links to
the GH repo.

So I think we're done.

I need to know no later than during the European Wednesday (i.e. before
the WG call) whether there will be any reason not to go ahead with the
publication on Thursday.

Thanks

Phil.

--