From: "Ed Parsons" <eparsons@google.com>
To: "SDW WG Public List" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Call this week
Date: Mon, Aug 24, 2015 19:25

Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying the last week of the Northern Hemisphere Summer holidays !

Last weeks call was not quorate, as a result of travel and holiday commitments, so before sending out a agenda for this weeks meeting I would just like to check who is planning on taking part, if it looks like we will not be quorate once again we will postpone to the following week.

Please reply +1 within the next 24 hours if you are planning to call in this week -  26th August<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SDWWG+Call&iso=20150826T13&ah=1>.

I will update the group this time tomorrow with a Go / No Go for this week.

Ed

--

Ed Parsons
Geospatial Technologist, Google