Re: ISSUE 14: temporal reasoning and relations

Dear all,

I am unable to attend 6am meetings or F2Fs (no budget), so although I have
a keen interest in temporal representation and incorporating time into
spatial representations, I donıt know how I can play an active part.
Anyway, I have added a short section to the bottom of the Time Wish List
on the wiki with the OWL-Time extensions Iıd like to see. The Library of
Congress EDTF work is very interesting however it doesnıt include
intervals bounded by intervals, which I think is a priority; several other
good ideas, though.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Time_Wish_List

Best
Karl

‹
Karl Grossner, PhD
Center for Interdisciplinary Digital Research
Stanford University Libraries
http://kgeographer.org