Re: 'area profiles' - use case for back links

> It has the potential, however, to make the Web of Data much more
> easily navigable.

Yes, but it would also be a great tool for DoS attacks, SPAM, and so
forth. You can check back links in your own logs and I think it would be
great to have a nice tool or even hub that collects such data but I
would not propose it as an architectural feature of the Linked Data Web.
Also, as argued before this is not a spatial data problem.

Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu