Re: Further work on the Use Cases and Requirements document

Phil,

Thank you for the deliverable URI's. I am sure they will come in handy. I
have not removed the duplicated deliverable description from the UCR
document yet because that might be a good place to describe 'modifications
of intentions'.

Regards,
Frans