Re: Represent spatial data as Linked Data & easy to consume in the web stack

Hi Maik,

The Leaflet example uses the proposed GeoJSON structure:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zazukoians/geojson-ld/gh-pages/us-states.json

The info box up right shows the N-Triples of the current state, but the
example contains only data for Alabama.

But you are right, I should add this to the description page. I was a
little bit in a hurry, to publish this document in time for the group
meeting.

Best,
bergi