DBpedia Live as use case?

(Apologies for the radio silence. I've been sick and travelling.)

Dmitris Kontokostas wrote:

> Besides other projects, our group is working on DBpedia Live [1] where we implemented our own approach for RDF data synchronization [2] (described in [3]).
>
> The reason we joined is to examine weather SDShare provides a better alternative or to provide some feedback from our experience.

To me this looks like an excellent use case for SDShare. Could we write it up as one of the use cases here?
  http://www.w3.org/community/sdshare/wiki/Use_cases

Dmitris, do you think that's OK? Would you like to do it? If not, I can make an attempt based on the papers you linked to.

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/