Re: Introductions

Hi all,

My name is Dimitris Kontokostas. I am a researcher at aksw group of Leipzig
University.

Besides other projects, our group is working on DBpedia Live [1] where we
implemented our own approach for RDF data synchronization [2] (described in
[3]).

The reason we joined is to examine weather SDShare provides a better
alternative or to provide some feedback from our experience.

Best,
Dimitris

[1] http://live.dbpedia.org/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbpintegrator/files/