Re: const function parameters

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:54:39 -0800
To: "Mark S. Miller" <erights@google.com>, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>, Ashley Gullen <ashley@scirra.com>
On January 30, 2017 at 6:47:23 PM, Mark S. Miller (erights@google.com) wrote:
> It has been raised on es-discuss. If someone writes up a good full proposal
> I would be happy to champion it.

That's great to hear! So [1] is currently a fairly limited proposal,
but describes the problem. Could you point us to an existing proposal
we could use as a template or just some bullet points of what TC-39
would expect? We can then spin up a repo on GH and get something more
formal down.

[1] https://discourse.wicg.io/t/js-const-function-parameters/1927