Re: JSON-serializable object

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:31:48 +0100
To: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 7:17 AM, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com> wrote:
> However, it doesn't define how a UA actually would check the above...

Yeah, that seems like the main problem. No defined processing model.
Is there an open issue? IDL could define something here in theory, but
I don't think we've had this particular set of constraints before,
whatever the processing model may be. There's a couple APIs that
return JSON, but I don't know any that accept it as input (whatever
that means). So I'd think that the processing model should be sorted
first and then maybe it can be uplifted to IDL if it becomes a common
pattern.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/